1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
PUJOLASOS SL, hereinafter referred to as the ORGANISATION RESPONSIBLE, is the organisation in charge of personal data management for the users and informs them that this information will be processed in compliance in current regulations on personal data protection, EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with respect to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, and by which the following information on processing is detailed herein:
The purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the user.
The operations planned for the undertaking of the processing are:
- The sending of commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks, or any other electronic or physical means, be this in the present or in the future that enable commercial communications. These communications will be made by the ORGANISATION RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services, or their partners or those suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Undertake statistical studies.
- Process orders for requests or any type of request that may be made by the user by means of any of the contact means at their disposal.
- Send the website’s news bulletin.
Data conservation criteria: data is kept while a mutual interest exists in maintaining the purpose established for the processing, and when the data is no longer necessary for this purpose it will be eliminated with adequate security measures in order to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data, or its total destruction.
The communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless where legal obligation applies.
Rights that assist the user:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to data access, rectification, portability and the elimination of data and the right to request the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the control authority (agpd.es) if the user considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact data for exercising your rights:
Adreça postal: Polígono Industria, C/ Avda. Fontsanta s/n, 08572 Sant Pere de Torelló (BCN)
Correu Electrònic: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. THE OBLIGATORY OR FACULTATIVE CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS
By marking the corresponding boxes and by entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or those fields in downloadable forms, users expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary in order for the provider to attend to their requests, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the ORGANISATION RESPONSIBLE is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification of this data.
The ORGANISATION RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties in any event, and that whenever they any type of personal data transfer is made, express, informed and unequivocal consent from the users will be requested beforehand. All the data requested on the website is mandatory, as it is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to users. In the event that all data is not provided, the adaptation of the information and services provided to user needs are not guaranteed.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with that established in current regulations on personal data protection of personal, the ORGANISATION RESPONSIBLE complies with all the provisions of GDPR regulations on the processing of personal data under their responsibility, and manifestly with those principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, and as such, they are processed in a lawful, faithful and transparent manner with respect to the interested party being adapted, appropriate, pertinent and limited to that necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are processed.
The ORGANISATION RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies in order to implement the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedom of users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they may exercise them.