CSR is one of our fundamental pillars and we keep it in mind in every step we take.
Ecovadis has recognized our efforts by awarding us, in 2020, the silver medal for the sustainable policies and initiatives of the commercial and management systems that we develop as a company🥈
The EcoVadis methodology is at the core of CSR analysis system, covering 21 criteria across themes of Environment, Fair labor & human rigths, ethics, and sustainable procurement. The methodology is built on international CSR standard including the Global Reporting Initiative, the United Nations Global Compact, and the ISO 26000, covering 198 spend categories and 155 countries. The Ecovadis Corporate Social Responsability (CSR) assessment is an evaluation of how well a company has integrated the principles of CST into their business and management system. It is based on seven founding principles:
- Evidence Based.
- Industry sector, country and size taken into account
- Diversification of sources to ensure rich enough stakeholder input for reliable scoring.
- Technology is a must applied to ensure the process is secure, confidential, and to accelerate the cycle time.
- Assessment by international CSR experts.
- Traceability & Transparency of documentation.